Warning: we do not support this plugin any longer. If you want to protect your blog, check our NinjaFirewall web application firewall plugin instead. It offers many more options and some very advanced and powerful features not found in any other plugin.
NinjaWPass is a WordPress plugin used to protect your blog administration console. It makes it basically impossible for a hacker who stole your password to log in to your console.
The way it works is simple but very efficient: All you need to do is to define a second password (AKA the NinjaWPass password) from 10 to 30 characters. At the WordPress login prompt, besides your current password, you will be asked to enter 3 randomly chosen characters from your NinjaWPass password. Whether your computer is infected by a keylogger or someone is spying over your shoulder, this protection will keep them away.
Additionally, the plugin offers the possibility to receive an alert by email whenever someone logs into your WordPress admin interface and to block brute-force attacks.
- Added uninstaller.
tabindexissue on login page.
- Fixed $capability in add_submenu_page() that could display an error message when WordPress was in DEBUG mode.
- Added calls to the built-in wp_die() function.
- Options to ban IPs in case of brute-force attacks.
- Fixed a HTML bug (DIV tag) in the settings page.
- Auto add admin email in the login alert input field.
- First release.