Do you tend to keep all of your notes on a large collection of bits of paper? Would you rather keep them all easily accessable on your WordPress site, so they are all there to your fingers? Then Ninja-Notes is for you.
It lets you have as many separate notepads as you want. Or to have fixed notes per Post/Page
It’s a great way to keep track of things.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ninja-motddirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the MOTD’s screen to configure the plugin
All of the other plugins used notes that read the code, instead of display the code. This one is perfect for what I needed. It is a simple text note so codes stay visible. And the notes pop up below pages & posts while adding & editing which is helpful since I am using shortcodes that I want to use again.
Perfect. Thank you!
Contributors & Developers
“Ninja-Notes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Major re-write of plugin
- Version Update to comply with updated plugin policies
- Added Intergration With NinjaTool box
- Version Update to add features requested by Demonpengu.
- To allow for new note creation on Post/Page that is associated with that post/page giving you a per page note system.
- Version Update to add features requested by kdunham on wordpress.
- Notes now remember which note you were on when you hit save, or update a post/page. Plus bugfix for erroneous slash issue.
- Full Version Released