NextGEN Gallery – Search Galleries
NextGEN Gallery – Search Galleries adds a search option to the existing NextGEN Gallery menu.
With this search option you can quickly and easily search through your galleries so you don’t have to go through a whole listst of galleries.
The output of the search will show in a table similar to the manage galleries page and will provide a link to that gallery.
NextGEN Gallery – Search Galleries even adds an option to search in the description which can be helpfull if you don’t remember the name.
And NextGEN Gallery – Search Galleries also has the ability to search for part of the name or description.
For instance: int will find internet, but also winter, ballpoint, saints etc.
Please note: this plugin requires NextGEN Gallery installed.
- Find galleries easily!
- Search for name or description.
- Outputs a link to the gallery.
- I installed the plugin but I can’t find the menu item
The plugin creates a new menu item under under Gallery called Search Galleries.
- There is no menu called Gallery
If you don’t see a menu called Gallery you probably don’t have NextGEN Gallery installed. Please got to the plugins page and check if you have NextGEN Gallery installed and activated.
Wow, wish i would have found this earlier!
V1.0 – 15/11/2013
- Initial release on November 15th, 2013.
V2.0 – 20/11/2013
- Fixed some errors.
- Added the option to search with multiple keywords.
V2.1 – 22/01/2014
- Updated roles. The following roles can now search galleries:
V2.11 – 23/01/2014
- Fix some errors. Thanks Antoinet for pointing them out 😉
V2.12 – 10/08/2015
- Minor fixes