WordPress can allow your user to register by himself, but has no function to self delete.
You can also create Resign Page which displays message to your customer.
“Are you sure to delete your account? We miss you.”
NOTICE: Requires PHP 5.3 and over.
never-let-me-gofolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In admin panel, Go to Resgin Setting and set up with instractions displayed.
- Create resigning page and write some message to your user. That’s it.
We host plugin on github and any issues and pull requests are welcomed!
Contributors & Developers
“Never Let Me Go” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Automatic deploy.
- Add some hooks
- Change development environment.
- Code refactored and PHP 5.3 is required.
- Now you can assign deleted user’s contents to specific user
- Bugfix. thank-you message is now displayed.
- 1st release.