Neuwo is made to help you with all your WordPress content related issues.
Use Neuwo to organize, categorize, optimize, and create content. It can help you in tagging content and building segments for marketing and SEO.
We specifically built an intelligent plugin for WordPress that can be used by any website or blog.
With the Neuwo Pro you can automate programmatic advertising with IAB – taxonomy mapping and brand safety tool.
The Neuwo WordPress plugin utilizes the Neuwo API.
By using the Neuwo WordPress plugin, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Neuwo API, and understand that any issues or disruptions with the service may affect the functionality of the plugin.
Neuwo also uses OpenAI – API to create content by utilizing lates GPT-3.5 model, gpt-3.5-turbo (ChatGPT).
- Check video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxsWqhl4Vjk
-Automated content tagging
-Automatic tagging of text
-Automated content creator
- Automatically discover content categories for each content piece.
- Create contextual audience segments.
- Add marketing categories for automated programmatic advertisement.
- Bulletproof brand safety tool.
- IAB 2.2 and 3.0 Taxonomy.
- Automatically create content (In Gutenberg editor).
Currently the plugin includes the following performance modules:
- Automatic Tagging of WordPress posts
Installation from within WordPress
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Neuwo AI tags.
- Install and activate the Neuow AI tags plugin.
- Copy/clone plugin directory to wp-content/plugins/neuwo or install release zip file.
- Activate plugin on WordPress plugin settings.
- Request API token
- Setup API token, enabled post types (and optional Publisher ID) via Settings > Neuwo.
- Make sure Neuwo is enabled (in Settings)
- Write your first content and fetch Neuwo AI tags via Get Keywords button which also triggers when publishing or updating post.
- Postmeta can be utilized on front end PHP code via $neuwo_data = get_post_meta($post_id, ‘neuwo_data’, true);.
- Visit the new Settings > Newo menu.
- Enable the plugin.
What is the purpose of this plugin?
Full-time bloggers are branding and content professionals. A blogger with an established brand and readership today spends hours creating each individual content piece so that it engages their audience and, among other things, hits the necessary SEO marks. The number of impressions the content piece gets and e.g. eventual affiliate link clicks that then follow determine the livelihood of the blogging professional.
Affiliate marketing is one source of income for blogs, which relies on the number of eyes (impressions) on the blog, and advertising is another source. But it’s not a very attractive method for a blogger with a specific brand image and quality content to pair it with random advertising. Ideally, the ads shown in each blog post would match the blogger’s brand and the particular content piece. This would make advertising less disruptive and more appealing to the blog’s audience.
The problem has been though, that these kinds of ad targeting tools have not been available for the general blogosphere. We wanted to make a change in this!
Quality content needs advertising that aligns with the content. With Neuwo’s contextual intelligence that understands natural language, the blogger can automatically discover content categories to utilize in targeted advertising.
We specifically built an intelligent content categorization plugin for WordPress. The plugin can be used by any website that utilizes WordPress and it is designed specifically to help in tagging content and building segments for marketing.
Are there any paid add-ons?
Yes, you can buy an add-on for brand safety and IAB Tiers. Contact us at email@example.com
Where can I submit my plugin feedback?
Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AI Content toolbox – make content valuable and valuable content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AI Content toolbox – make content valuable and valuable content” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.