Use this plugin to add automatically updated Netflix SmartLinks lists for your sidebar.
You can add widgets to display your Netflix queue, or any of Netflix’s defined feeds, such as New Releases, or Top 25 by genre. You can also make money by adding your affiliate IDs for Amazon, eBay, and Google!
Netflix’s Feeds can be found at: http://www.netflix.com/RSSFeeds
Amazon SmartLink Widgets:
- Automatically update: these widgets update automatically via RSS, bringing fresh content to your blog on a regular basis
- Enable discovery: each item in the widget includes a SmartLink that pulls together the best information from around the web for the movie directly to your site
- Are Easy to install: see the simple installation instructions below
- Fit your blog: the widget’s settings make it easy to customize the widget to fit your blog
- Generate revenue: links within the SmartLink pane can be monetized via Amazon, Ebay, and Google affiliate IDs
With SmartLinks, your readers can discover, explore, connect and browse smarter!
Learn more at http://www.adaptiveblue.com
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Presentation’/’Widgets’ to drag the SmartLinks List to your sidebar
- Click on the widget settings icon to add the feed (http://www.netflix.com/RSSFeeds), change settings, or add your affiliate id codes.
- Why is my widget totally stretched out, or displaying at the very bottom of my sidebar?
This is an issue with the CSS for your blog, and our widget. To compensate, we added the float option in settings. Try floating the widget to the right (or left) and that should fix it.
- What about the K2 theme?
Good question, we’re in the process of testing on K2. Please let us know about your experience at: support [at] adaptiveblue.com
As of now, you must disable the Sidebar Manager. You can do this by going to ‘Presentation’/’K2 Options’ and making sure the ‘Enable K2’s Sidebar Manager’ box is unchecked. Click ‘Update Options’, and you’re good to go!
Contributors & Developers
“Netflix SmartLinks Widget by AdaptiveBlue” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors