NEAR Access Plugin allows users to define which Posts or Pages have limited access based on user’s NEAR Wallet wallet contents (NFTs).
Ex. let’s say you own Crypto Ducks Club NFTs and want your blog content to be available only to other Crypto Ducks Club owners – with this plugin, you can do that.
Depends on NEAR API at https://rpc.near.org and https://rpc.testnet.near.org (testnet) – no accounts are needed to connect.
- Unzip the file
- Remove the zip file, leave the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to “NEAR Access > Settings” and configure token contract addresses
- Go to Page/Post and use NEAR Access Widget (at the bottom) to configure access restrictions
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Web3devs NEAR Access Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Web3devs NEAR Access Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Mainnet / Testnet compatible NEAR Access plugin