This plugin enables you to automatically resize every user-posted image which is larger than given dimensions. Original plugin writen by Jorrit Schippers for vBulletin.
- No resizing
- Enlargement in the same document
- Enlargement in the same window
- Enlargement in a new window
- Enlargement in modal window
It also adds an information bar (which is not displayed when the image is too small) giving information about the original dimensions and filesize.
ncode-image-resizerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit your nCode Settings (Settings – nCode Settings)
- Configure options
- That’s it!
Contributors & Developers
“nCode Image Resizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Japanese localization added.
- Arabic localization added.
- Belorussian localization added.
- Initial release.