Navayan CSV Export will export all your table data in CSV (Comma Separate Value) format. When you click on any of ‘Export’ buttons you will get a prompt dialogue to save or open an exported CSV file of that table. The exported CSV file format is ‘table_YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS.csv’
Requirement: PHP > 5.3.0, WordPress > 3
We call ‘Donation’ as ‘Dhammadana’. It help us to contribute more to open source community.
Donate ie. Dhammadana
- Download Navayan CSV Export wordpress plugin
- Upload and Extract in ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory. Make sure that ‘wp-content’ has write permission
- Go to ‘Dashboard -> Plugins -> Inactive’ to activate the plugin
- Then go to ‘Dashboard -> Tools -> Navayan CSV Export’
the plugin does not work
Can you please update you plugin with the wordpress version. I see your code in this plugin you are using the mysql_fetch_assoc function it’s using in core php not in wordpress please update your code in your plugin.
I have very disappointed with your code with the error : Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\lovematters\wp-content\plugins\navayan-csv-export\index.php on line 84
Contributors & Developers
“Navayan CSV Export” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- NEW: Code Refactored
- NEW: WordPress version check
- NEW: Simplified code
- NEW: Removed dependent files
- NEW: PHP version check
- Added compatibility with wordpress 3.3+
- Fixed new line bug
- Added GLOBAL defines
- Filtered data using PHP’s str_getcsv() function
- Added more filteration
- Getting tables count
- Fixed double quote glitch
- Added compatibility with wordpress v3.2.1
- Exporting CSV data with table field names
- Last comma excluded
- Highlighting table row that is being exported
- Added compatibility with wordpress v3.1.3
- Filtering data with csv format
- First release