Creates a block allowing your readers to search for a location and see a list of native territories that historically contained it.
Creates a block pattern that includes the Native Lands Search block in a two-column layout.
Made with love for the folks at Pipewrench Magazine.
Powered by the native-land.ca API and Google Geocoding API.
- PHP 7.4+
- WordPress 5.7+
- Google Geocoding API Key
- Install and activate the plugin
- Create a Google Geocoding API Key
- Navigate to Settings > Native Lands and save the API key in the provided setting.
- In any post, add the “Native Lands Search” block or “Native Lands Aside” block pattern to the post content.
- Edit the copy within the Native Lands Search block as desired.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Native Lands Search Allow readers to search for a location and see the native lands that encompass it.
Contributors & Developers
“Native Lands Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Native Lands Search” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.