MyVimeo is a WordPress widget which allows you to display your latest activity on Vimeo in the sidebar of your blog; activities include:
- Channels you have created
- Channels you have joined
- Videos that you have liked
- Videos that you have tagged
- Your latest uploaded videos
- Your latest video comments
MyVimeo also allows you to specify how many activities you wish to display and allows you to customise the title of the plugin in the sidebar to whatever you want.
- Unzip the zip file and upload the entire folder to wp-content/plugins.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Widget Enabled Themes
- Go To The Widget Screen Under Appearance.
- Add The MyVimeo Widget.
- Add Your Vimeo username.
- Enter the number of activities you want to display
- Save your changes
Non Widget Enabled Themes
- Add the jquery.1.3.2.min.js file to the head of your document
- Add The following HTML to your sidebar, replacing YOUR_USERNAME with your actual Vimeo username, ACTIVITY_COUNT with the number of activities you wish to display and ‘PLUGIN_DIRECTORY’ with the location of the MyVimeo plugin
<script>jQuery('#myVimeoActivityBox').getVimeoActivity( 'YOUR_USERNAME', ACTIVITY_COUNT );</script>
Contributors & Developers
“MyVimeo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added new channel creation and joining as supported activities.
- Finished creating PHP module and implemented main functionality.