Use this plugin to create your own widgets, duplicate existing widgets and arrange them in a sidebar or anywhere else.
Thanks to filter definitions you can decide whether the widget should be displayed or not for specific pages or page-types.
This plugin does not work with WordPress 2.7.1 and below.
If you are using WordPress 2.2 - 2.7.x please use Release 1.9.1 of this plugin.
The following features have been implemented:
- define own widgets with php and/or html code
- decide where your widget should be displayed (e.g. archive-page only)
- define your own filters through plugin configuration
- widget-titles that fit into your theme can be defined and changed comfortable as well
- Debug-mode for code review
- apply_filter-functionality can be activated within CustomWidgets
- widgets are also available through custom tags such as <!--MyWidget-->
and can be used outside of the sidebar as well
- duplicate/copy existing widgets (beta feature)
- deinstallation routine to remove all option entries created by the plugin
- Backup routine for widget- and plugin-configuration