Edit your own book. Create chapters, sections, change the order, export you book, etc.
- Book settings (margin, fonts, etc)
- Multiple books
- Multiple editors/authors
- Export book formats
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication” — Da Vinci
Plugin itself seems to work well; however, it does break WordPress 4.7.2 permalinking and throws a header already sent error when posting a new post. Have been looking for a plugin like this for a while, but my site does require the use of new posts. So, will be watching for updates.
And that is, this is simple and easy to use. It isn't exactly brimming with stuff, but what it does have is useful.
I do have one problem, and that has to do with nomenclature. Instead of "section" I think "book" or "volume" would be the better term.
That aside I am looking forward to the extra features coming up, but I would add the ability to do standard pages; as in a word processor; and along with that magazine columns.
I would also like to see this plugin integrated into the Writer Theme by Bryan Hadaway. I think they'd go good together.
MyBook may not be what you're looking for, but it is what I'm looking for. My best to the author and I look forward to the next iteration.
- Sections bug fixed
- Added section and export pages
- Added plugin icon
- Now the book can be exported in html and text formats
- Fixed a 4.3.1 WordPress version bug
- Fixed some bugs
- Increase the compatibility
- Added a remove link for each section
- Added edit button for author box
- Fixed a bug when the chapters didn’t have a section