An easy way to set up A/B Testing Campaigns using Gutenberg blocks, and to get the conversion rates for each variation.
This plugin allows content managers and marketing teams to create A/B testing campaigns. This plugin works great whether your need to test a simple color change in a single button or if you need to compare conversion rates between complex block patterns… and even between full landing pages!
My WP A/B Testing works better when Reusable Block Extended is also installed, as it technically uses Reusable Blocks to build your A/B Testing campaigns.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- A/B Testing
- Install the plugin and activate it in your WordPress Admin.
- Go to A/B Testing Admin Menu.
- Create your first A/B Testing campaign.
- Insert your A/B Testing campaign into your posts and pages.
- Get instant conversion rates for each variation of your campaign.
Contributors & Developers
“My WP A/B Testing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“My WP A/B Testing” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “My WP A/B Testing” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin initial release. Works fine 🙂