This WordPress Plugin Allows You to Add one Skype Widget to Your Site’s Sidebar. You Can Pick any One of The Available Skype Button Colors i.e. Green & Blue.
This is Very Useful Tool to Display Skype Chat Badge to your Site. It will helps Your Visitors to Connect with you Over Skype Easily. Its Not only limited to add Chat feature But also you can easily Display few More Skype Options like Display Call Options, Chat Option, Display User Info, Send Voice Mail, Send File etc… As per your Need you Can set which Badge to Display over your Site.
- Set the Title
- Set the User ID
- Select the Buttons you like to Use.
- Show Call: Show the Call Me Button.
- Show Add: Show the Add Me to Skype Button.
- Show Chat: Show the Chat With Me Button.
- Show Info: View My Profile Button.
- Show Voicemail: Show the Leave Me a Voicemail Button.
You need an additional Skype Subscription for Receiving Voicemails, please Check Voicemail Subscription
- Show Sendfile: Show the Send Me a File Button.
- Select the Color Option (Green or Blue)
- Download Archive & Unpack It.
- Upload (& overwrite) the /MySkype/ folder & its content to the /plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin in your Plugin Administration page.
- Drag the “My Skype Widget” on your Sidebar.
- Configure your “My Skype Widget”.
Contributors & Developers
“My Skype” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Improve CSS Rules
- Its an Initial Release.