This plugin allow you to easily fetch popular post and get total view in post. Simply use
'orderby'=>'popularity' in query string.
$query = new WP_Query($args);
- Support the custom post type
- Option page to allow popular post option in post type.(Setting > MPP Setting)
- Can easily get total view for particular post using
get_view_string(). Function must be within loop.
- To print the total view for particular post
the_view_string()both function are almost same but
the_view_string()return with ‘views’ text.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Setting > MPP Setting and select post type.
- Put the code
<?php $query = new WP_Query($query_string."&orderby=popularity"); ?>.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Popular post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors