WordPress Multisite network plugin to add “My Network Comments” page to the Dashboard. Tracks all comments made by a network user on any blog in the network.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload entire
my-network-commentsfolder to the
- Network Activate the plugin through the ‘Network Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- View Dashboard->My Network Comments
- Will this plugin delete comments? No. You can dismiss whether or not to track a comment, but the comment status remains unchanged.
- Is this the same plugin used to display “My Comments” at wordpress.com ? No. I haven’t seen the code to their plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“My Network Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- WP 4.6 tests OK, cleanup php notices