This plugin from RawApps.com makes it easy for you to share your list of installed Android apps in just a few simple steps.
App lists are auto-generated by first syncing your device with RawApps Mobile. The plugin allows you to display your installed
apps lists with a variety of features such as displaying the app thumbnail, application name, developer and category by default.
The plugin’s settings panel gives publishers additional options to show or hide app descriptions, app ratings, number of ratings
and number of downloads through the plugin’s settings panel.
A brief Markdown Example
This section describes how to install and activate your plugin
- Uplodad the my-installed-android-apps to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through Plugins menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your sidebar from the appearance section
Creating Your Installed Apps List
1.The RawApps plugin uses a syncing method to auto-generate your installed apps list. To create this list you will need to first download and install the RawApps Mobile Application from the Android Market (search for “RawApps” and register your free account (your registration information will be used to confirm your identity in the settings.
2.Run the application and tap on sync. This process will create your list of installed apps which you will now be able to access online.
3.Scroll through your installed app list and mark off any applications you wish to remain private
4.Log-in to your WordPress admin panel and navigate to the RawApps widget settings
5.Enter the same email address you used to register and sync with RawApps in the email field to display your installed apps!
Widget Settings Panel
- Title : Edit this field to rename the widgets plublic display name
- Description : Application description from the developer
- Ratings : Average rating from the Android Market
- Stars : Displays the average rating in the form of stars
- No. of Downloads : The number of downloads an app has had in the Android Market
- No. of Ratings : The number of ratings an app has in the Android Market
- No. of Apps : Sets the number of apps to display
- Sort : Allows you to select the sorting view by Name, Author or Rating
- Email : Required field to match up your installed app
- What if I only want to show the top apps from a certain category i.e. top sports apps ?
The current version of our app does not support categories. However we have received many requests and plan on implementing this in the near future.
- Can I create a featured apps list to show?
Yes, but not in this version! We’re working on a new plugin (soon to be released) that will allow users create a personalized “app list” using the RawApps.com directory for Android apps. From users will be able to share their “recommended apps” through the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“My Installed Android Apps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors