This plugin sets the title and body of new blog posts so that when the post contain the same content each time
that same content doesn’t need to be typed in each time. This plugin differs from others in that it supports
setting the subject as well as the body of the blog post.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the default values through the settings page.
- Can I include HTML in my defaults?
Yes you can include any values in the defaults.
very simple and works as intented
Contributors & Developers
“My Default Post Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested for version 4.3
- Tested for version 4.1
- Fixed bug where some users couldn’t log into admin page.
- Fixed support/donate URLs.
- Moved the code into a class for easier code maintenance.
- Renamed some of the functions for easier code maintenance.
- Tested on 3.5 and 3.5.1.
- Birth of the plugin.