This plugin sets the title and body of new blog posts so that when the post contain the same content each time
that same content doesn’t need to be typed in each time. This plugin differs from others in that it supports
setting the subject as well as the body of the blog post.
- Can I include HTML in my defaults?
Yes you can include any values in the defaults.
very simple and works as intented
- Tested for version 4.3
- Tested for version 4.1
- Fixed bug where some users couldn’t log into admin page.
- Fixed support/donate URLs.
- Moved the code into a class for easier code maintenance.
- Renamed some of the functions for easier code maintenance.
- Tested on 3.5 and 3.5.1.
- Birth of the plugin.