My Client Builder is an exit intent and non-intrusive technology plugin with additional features to get users to subscribe to your newsletter and also spend more time on your website. Provided that the plugin also encourages people to spend more time on your website, you will also improve your website SEO in the process.
This plugin was development to replace annoying pop ups that come up every time a user tries to watch a movie, or read a content or even make a purchase. This technology only comes up when a user tries to leave the website.
The purpose of this technology is to act as a last action plan to convert a new visitor and a way to get new and returning visitors to discover more items on your website.
The subscription tool allows you to grow your email subscription base. The trending page option is a page that allows you to showcase pages that you want new and returning visitors to see before they leave.
- What is My Client Builder?
My Client Builder is a conversion marketing technology that was developed to make converting website visitors efficient and cost effective by reaching out to them on their way out. This is a good way to keep visitors on your website for a lot longer, improve SEO in the process and increase your subscription.
- How can I get more template options?
Visit App.gvate.com and click Get More Templates.
- How To use My Client Builder?
- Download the plugin. 2. Install it. 3. Activate it. 4. Read the help document on how to use the document.
- What happens if my computer shuts off after making payment and I need my transaction ID?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your billing information.
- Where does my subscription go?
After a user subscribe, they will automatically be added to your WordPress User database
- How can I preview the pop up design?
Click on Preview next to enable under My Client Builder Campaign Settings.
- How can I switch my template design?
- Subscribe to premium plan. Or 2. Click on Templates, and select any other template that you like.
- What happens if some functions on my website stop working?
This is immediate proof that your WordPress template has bugs. You hire a WordPress developer to fix this, or you can hire us to help you fix it. Contact us at email@example.com.