- Rewrite your js, css and theme file’s urls with your own prefix
- Support excluding url patterns
- Multiple destination url can be used to increase page loading speed
- Tested with SimpleCDn’s Mirror bucket and Amazon CloudFront.
Version 1.2: Internal option page changes.
Version 1.1: Support multiple destination urls.
Version 1.0: Tight up some regular expression.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Offloading your static files to CDN or use a Mirror bucket. The new URL path has to match original.
- Save changes in Settings.
- Which CDN service will work?
Any mirror service allows exact matching path will work. SimpleCDN Mirror bucket and Amazon S3/Cloudfront are tested..
- How to copy files to Amazon S3/CloudFront
Please check my post: How to copy selected files to Aamazon S3 Cloudfront
- How to batch minify js and css files
Please check my post: How to batch process js and css
- What is the correct SimpleCDN pre-URL and CNAME
Please check my post: Correct SimpleCDN pre-URL and CNAMEs
- Should I use multiple destination urls
If you have more than 10 items on a single page, you should. However css images refered in a single css file will be loaded from a single destination.
- How to get multiple destinations
- If you use amazon cloudfront, you can add up to 10 CNAME for every single distribution.
- If you simplecdn, you have two options. One you use multiple bucket. Two use different pre urls.