This plugin allows you to easily bookmark posts, pages and custom post types. When you ‘star’ a post a shortcut link will appear in the admin menu.
Use this plugin if you constantly find yourself editing the same posts or pages, and are sick of showing the list of posts first, then finding the post, then clicking edit.
This plugin requires at least WordPress 3.8
The plugins has the following features:
- Intuitive interface to bookmark posts using a star icon. Uses the new WP3.8 dashicons icon font.
- Zero settings! Activate and enjoy.
- Works with posts, pages and any custom post types
- Dashboard widget listing all bookmarks.
- Setting a bookmark is done in realtime via AJAX.
- Bookmarks are added to the admin menu for quick editing.
- Upload the plugin folder ‘admin-bookmarks’ to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the ‘Posts’ menu item to view the list of posts and start bookmarking!
- How do I use this plugin?
View all your pages or posts and click on the star icon to bookmark one of them.
This is great. A convenient way to get to important stuff on complicated sites with many pages. Keep it up. Thanks a lot dev.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Bookmarks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release. First version. Written from the ground up. Based on my outdated “Post Admin Shortcuts” plugin.