Extends the Jetpack plugin and allows you to add a ManageWP.org sharing button to the list of sharing services available under Settings > Sharing in your dashboard.
Important: for this plugin to work, you must activate Jetpack first, and activate the Sharing module.
- Install the Jetpack plugin, connect the plugin to WordPress.com
- Activate the Sharing module
- Install the ManageWP.org Sharing for Jetpack plugin via the WordPress.org plugin repository, or via your dashboard
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > Sharing, and drag the ManageWP.org button to the sharing area.
- Enjoy! 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ManageWP.org sharing for Jetpack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
[1.5.1] – 2015-01-23
- Avoid Mixed content warnings on https sites by fetching sharing counts via https when necessary, props @swissspidy
- urlencode post links in sharing link.
- Make sure the icons are aligned properly.
- Reorganize the buttons to match the new buttons added in Jetpack 3.3 (reference).
- Do not enqueue the sharing count js when sharing counts are disabled via the
- Fix the WPCOM_sharing_counts global variable shadowing, props @zinigor
- Add sharing count to Text and Icon buttons, props @proof.
- Refactor the plugin organization to avoid all Fatal errors.
- Better warning system if Jetpack or the sharing module are not active.
- Fix Fatal error when Jetpack is deactivated.
- Update sharing button to be compatible with Jetpack 3.0.
- Display a notice when Jetpack is not active.
- Initial Release.