Are you looking for BuddyPress mutual friends? Mutual Buddies display a list of mutual friends on a BuddyPress member’s profile and members list
You can see which friends you have in common in your friends network. Like when you go to a friends profile you can see which persons your both friends with (common friends). Just like on Facebook. This plugin add a new component inside members’s profile page and list all mutual friends.
Mutual friends are the people who are friends with both you and the person whose profile you’re viewing. For instance, if you’re friends with Mike, and James is friends with Mike, then Mike will be shown as a mutual friend when you’re viewing James’s profile.
Mutual Buddies has been translated into the following languages:
- French by fxbenard
- Deutsch by per4mance
- Russian by Airat Halitov
- Italian by Sebastiano Pistore
Visit the Mutual Buddies website for documentation, and information on project.
- Can I use my existing WordPress theme?
Yes! Mutual Buddies works out-of-the-box with nearly every WordPress theme.
- Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
Bugs can be reported either in support forum or preferably on the Mutual-Buddies GitHub repository.
It is working like a charm 🙂
Thank you for support!
- New: – Translation file for Italian and Russian
- New: – Added .mo files for the language
- Tweak – BuddyPress 2.7 compatibility fix
- Tweak – Removed action(Request/Cancel/Add Friendship) from popup
- Tweak – Removed member’s last activity from popup
- Fix – KELO theme the pop-up is completely white after it loads.
- Tweak – Changed template dir name from “bmf_templates” to “mutual-buddies”
- New – Added a few new action hooks
- Tweak – Changed text domain from “bmf” to “mutual-buddies”
- Tweak – Allow the templates directory to be modified via plugins or themes
- Fix – Link in the members list won’t work in case of js error or slow net connectivity
- Fix – Load plugin text domain.
- Tweak – Added Filters: bmf_show_total_mutual_friend_count, bmf_show_mutual_friend_count, bmf_show_friend_count
- Fix – Hide friends count when friends are = 0 ( zero ).
- Tweak – Show friends instead of mutual fiends when mutual fiends count is 0
- Fix – Load more inside mutual friends dialog always loading a 2nd page
- Tweak – Replaced bp_directory_members_item and bp_friend_requests_item hooks with bp_member_last_active filter
- Fix – Member loop squeeze members next to each other while masonry grid is used
- Feature – Mutual friends support for Friends > Request Page
- Fix – Styling fixes inside popup
- Tweak – SCSS files are removed from bundle
- Initial release