Get posts from any site in a multisite setup. Internationalization ready. You can access via
- editor button
- Post No: Number of Posts to display
- Category: Name or ID of the category to grab post from
- Blog ID: Domain of the site that you would like to fetch posts from. If using shortcode directly, you need to find your Blog manually, follow this tutorial
- Custom Query: For Advanced users only. Complete query (in array fashion) that’s going to be applied to WP Query. For example: ‘offset’ => 0, ‘category’ => ‘unknown’, ‘orderby’ => ‘post_date’
- Excerpt: check to show excepts
- Thumbnail: check to show thumbnails
- Why do I see [multisite_posts] only?
Some erratic behaviors may show up due to different theme coding. Please consult the theme designer for more details.
- Removed Extra Files
- Bug Fix – Could not have multiple instances
- TinyMCE Editor Button
- Widget and Shortcode available for use
- Allow simple, predefined parameter (Category ID and Number of Posts) or advanced query for get_posts