Fast and simple way to upload images and other files.
* Automatically resize and upload pictures for your blog.
* Allow to generate thumbnails on client side and upload them to server.
* Rotate, crop operations, 3 resize modes, configurable thumbnails dimensions, watermarking.
* List and thumbnails view.
Plugin will replace build-in WordPress flash uploader.
multipowuploaddirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Download missed swf files from Element-IT web site http://www.element-it.com/multiple-file-upload/flash-uploader.aspx
(If you have downloaded full MultiPowUpload distrinbution package,
you should copy ElementITMultiPowUpload.swf and Extra\expressInstall.swf files from distribution package to your wordpress\wp-content\plugins\multipowupload plugin directory).
- Go to media upload and check new upload features
- Is this plugin commercial?
No, plugin byself is GPL licensed. But Software used by this plugin is commercial.
- Why some files is missed in distribution package?
We not include swf files into plugin distribution package because of incompatible licenses. Plugin licensed under GPL license while swf file licensed under commercial license.
Contributors & Developers
“MultiPowUpload” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added links to switch from MPU to build-in uploader in Wp 3.3.
- Added support of wordpress 3.3.
- Fixed issue with WordPress version > 2.7. Initial release correclty work only in 2.7 version
- Initial release