A WordPress plugin which allows site administrators to nominate multiple blog users to moderate comments.
Adds a page to the WordPress admin which enables the selection of blog users (either individually or by role) as comment moderators. Achieves moderation by plugging the wp_notify_moderator() function (in wp-includes/pluggable.php) and adding the extra moderators to the admin email.
- Upload the unzipped archive to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install directly through the dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure moderators for comments on the blog through the Comments submenu “Comment Moderators”
- Does this plugin work on a multisite installation?
Yes, but moderators will have to be set up for comments on each site
- Can this plugin stop me (the site administrator) getting moderation requests?
Yes, but the post author will always get comment notifications
Contributors & Developers
“Multiple Moderators” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release of the plugin