The Sidebar Widget Plugin is a really nice plugin but I thought that it would a lot more convenient
to have a mixture between the 9 texts widget and the page widget. So I did the Multi Pages Widget which
makes it so much easier to organize your pages into your sidebar. It’s exactly like the normal page widget but with
an option to give a title, and an another one to select subpages besides you can 9 of them!
Usage: In the Themes->Sidebar Widget you see in the available widget section the Multi Pages Widget,
which you can drag and drop on your sidebar. You can create more Multi Pages widget by using the menu at the bottom.
You can add a Title which should be displayed in the title of the widget. If you leave the title empty only the root page title is displayed.
If a page does not have any child pages this widget is not displayed.
- Backup your current version of MultiPages.php if installed
- Unpack the MultiPages.zip and override the MultiPages.php with the version in the zip file.
- Maybe you need to active the PlugIn again in the WordPress PlugIns administration
- Maybe you need to add the MultiPages to your layout in the WordPress Sidebar Widgets administration
- If your WordPress is not starting please replace the new version through the version you have backuped.
Contributors & Developers
“Multi Pages widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors