The IM Chat application enables visitors to log into their favorite IM clients that include facebook, g-talk, MSN, Yahoo, and AOL, chat with their online buddies and invite them to visit your website.
Following is the list of features of the plugin.
Increase time spent by the visitors on your site.
Let your visitors share what they are doing on the internet with all of their online friends.
Broadcase a chat message to all the friends.
One to one chat with online friends.
Incoming chat message notification like gmail when you are not on the same tab or browser window where you are logged in.
Follow the procedure to install Multi IM Chat for you blog/site.
- Download multi-im-chat.zip
- Unzip multi-im-chat.zip and upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag Drop the ‘Multi IM Chat’ widget to your sidebar according to your need.(goto Presentation-> widgets)
- Customize and Register your widget(FREE!) by visiting socialbar.BumpIn.com (If you have not already registered)
- Paste the code you got from BumpIn website in the text box and click the “Save Changes” button
- Verify your email address used for registering at socialbar.BumpIn.com and set your password by clicking on the link sent to your email account
- Re-customize your widget by logging in at socialbar.BumpIn.com using your email address as your login name
- If you re-customize the widget from the SocialBar admin panel, the changes would automatically be reflected on your site/blog
- If you forgot your password you can reset it from http://socialbar.bumpin.com/site/forgot_password/ by verifying your email id
- Ask your questions by mailing us