This is first plug-in that allows you to insert Multi Google Map V.3 Objects into your post/blog, No require Google Map API Key.
Next version, this plug-in supports to display Multi Google Map on Popup.
By the way , If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me. (siripol.n at gmail dot com)
If you wish to donate, you can donate to my paypal, click here.
Thanks to your support.
- WordPress 3.0 or later
- Google API version 3.0
To be Release
- Verify that you have PHP5, which is required for this plugin.
- Upload the whole ‘multi-google-maps’ directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Multi Google Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Release on 27/06/2010
- Initial version
- Fix adding map into posts
- Fix readme.txt
- Can define width and height of each map
- Fix Map ordering
- Can define width and height default value
- Modify readme.txt
- Fix deleting Map
- Add file header
- Update readme.txt
- Map zoom in level setting
- Fix add new map data
- Fix map zoom
- Activate street view
- Change between Map Satellite & hybrid