The MSTW Bracket Builder plugin creates, manages, and displays multiple tournaments. Shortcodes are available to display brackets (knockout rounds), and tables of games (fixtures). The front end displays can be formatted via shortcode arguments, and the plugin’s stylesheet.
UPGRADE NOW TO THE PREMIUM VERSION
Build tournament brackets (knockout rounds) and tournament schedules (fixture tables) quickly and easily. Make your site pop by adding team logos, name and location formats, and links to maps, team sites, and venue sites. Automatically schedule by seed, or schedule manually. The automated admin process advances teams to future rounds based on the results of previous rounds. See how easy it is in this short video! Or learn more @shoalsummitsolutions.com
All the normal installation methods for WordPress plugins work. See the installation manual page for details.
Upon installation make sure the WP default timezone is set correctly in the WordPress Settings->General screen.
Works for me! (WP 4.5, PHP 5.5, Twenty Eleven and Twenty Twelve themes)
Basic, but many more cool features to follow.
Contributors & Developers
“MSTW Bracket Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed bug. Calls mstw_bb_get_current_post_type instead of mstw_get_current_post_type in mstw_bb_admin (left over from LM).
- Fixed bug (left-over test code) in single-tourney.php template.
- Fixed bug. Call to mstw_safe_ref(), which no longer exists.
- Fixed bugs (typos) with CSS tags.
- Updated Quick Start Screen
- Added more error checking and internationalized strings throughout
- Initial release.