Mobile friendly HTML5 audio players and audio playlist players
- Style and colour options for your audio players. Customise the colour scheme, fonts, title and image placements and more on the Player Design page.
- Enhanced features for audio playlist players and single-file audio players.
- Add popout players and popout links, audio widget players, and music downloads.
- Works with all built-in WordPress options for adding your music players, including the recently introduced Create Audio Playlist drag & drop interface.
- Flexible multi-player audio plugin, add unlimited music players to pages, posts, sidebars, and template files.
How to Add Your Players
Included Skins Demo
MP3-jPlayer will expand WP's native shortcodes with new functions and options, giving you a lot of choice in how to set up your music playlists. Here's a few of the features:
- Offer audio downloads to visitors or logged-in users.
- Playlist folders with one simple feed folder command.
- A fully integrated Pop-out player that can be launched from playlist players, or from a stand-alone popout link.
- Shortcode parameters to give you individual control of player heights, widths, volumes, downloads, styling, and allow you to play from your library, local folders or urls.
- You can use custom fields to manage playlists.
- Supports playback via HTML5 wherever possible, and falls back to Flash automatically if necessary.
- Supports mp3, m4a, mp4, webm, oga, ogg, and wav files.
- Very easy file counterparting, just upload.
- Plays Icecast and Shoutcast audio streams.
- Great compatibility across browsers / platforms. Works on iPhone, iPad, Android.
- Re-skinable player designs via CSS.
- Multisite compatible.
- Can be selectively integrated with WordPress default audio players.
See the plugin's home page for info, demos, documentation, and help articles.