A Free SEO Tool from George Andrews to the SEO Community
For about a year now, I’ve been working on and off on a project to make a WordPress Plugin that lets you see Mozscape API information about your posts and pages as you are editing them.
This extension includes Mozscape API data for each of your WordPress-driven website’s Pages and Posts.
Now you can review Mozscape data for posts and pages while you edit them in real-time.
4 Easy Steps:
3. Add your Mozscape API Credentials
4. Review Mozscape Data for all your Posts and Pages
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your Mozscape API Credentials
- Start using the Mozscape WordPress Plugin!
- Custom Home Pages aren’t always editable – can home page info be provided in the dashboard area?
Feature Requests can be provided at http://www.iteachcoding.com/.
Contributors & Developers
“Mozscape” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Initial version of plugin with basic Mozscape API functionality.
This version includes new locations for support and screenshots. Update to confirm compatibility with WordPress 4.4.1