moShare, the mobile sharing service that enables you to send videos, pictures, music and stories to your friends’ mobile phones. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.moShare.com
- Download the plugin archive and expand it (you’ve likely already done this).
- Put the ‘moshare.php’ file into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‘Activate’ for moShare.
- (optional) In your WordPress Administration, go to Settings -> moShare, customize the moShare widget and enter your campaign ID.
Bug – suggestions and new features?
Please visit our website: http://www.moShare.com
Contributors & Developers
“moShare” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- moShare buttons are now created via an iframe
- New admin panel interface
- Possibility to use a default thumbnail for the form
- More customization for the social buttons
- Now using WP Settings API to store the options (require at least WP 2.7)
- Fixes update issue
- Adds new buttons with sends counter
- New design and info on the settings page
- Adds the option to display the buttons in the excerpt or not
- Options are now kept through activation/deactivation and updates
- Fixes the excerpts issue with the PageLines theme
- Better upgrades facilities, based on the plugin version number
- Fixes issues when upgrading from older versions
- Updates moShare icons in the admin panel
- Fixes the character issue with curly apostrophe
- Plugin structure changed to use static functions
- Fixes low-resolution thumbnail
- Adds Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn share buttons
- Offers the possibility to choose to place the sharing widget at the beginning or at the end of the post
- Plugin structure changed to use classes
- Fixes themes not supporting the function “has_thumbnail”
- Removes multiple spaces and multiples break lines
- Fixes “headers already sent” message
- Fixes closing for the moShare button
- Fixes duplicated posts
- Fixes the issue with double quotes
- Fixes the bad interaction with other plugins
- Uses the featured image as thumbnail if set
- Uses the excerpt if set
- Initial release