Enable mootools 1.2.x or later version in a flexible way. Featuring for clientcide and mediaboxAdvance.
The main purpose of the plugin is to correctly register mootools libraries into wordpress handle. You can use this handle anywhere later in your plugins, shortcodes or templates.
This system plugin target is for running mootools in front-end only. This is basically only registering script and styles into the system. Thus, you still have to download recent mootools manually.
Currently supported script are
Currently supported style is
See more to download at iluni.org.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Put your mootools-core and mootools-more in a directory. e.g.
- Configure plugin from
Plugin: Mootools. It is self explanatory.
- Now you can insert
wp_enqueue_script('mootools-core');in your script anytime you need.
How do I know that this is actually works.
Check the page source if the desired script loaded, use Ctrl-U in firefox.
How do I use shortcode function in your code.
This two shortcodes are actually hidden features it needs special theme.
You can put shortcode [mediabox-advance] to activate mediabox in a post on supported template. But you must run the loop before
You can obtain this by grab the loop into php output buffer
ob_get_contents()and dump it later after wp_head.
Contributors & Developers
“Mootools Libraries” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Support external libraries, e.g. google code
- Pretty configuration form interface, using wp native CSS.
- MVC-ing class. Separate configuration form in tmpl/ folder.
- Initial upload of files to WP plugin repository (Public Release)
- Basic configuration: mootools-core, mootools-more
- Commonly used script: clientcide and mediabox-advance