This plugin will allow you to have a sidebar widget that shows how many posts you published each month. Displayed like a calendar, you can navigate between years using “previous” and “next” buttons.
Some features include:
- Data is reloaded using AJAX. This means that changing the year will not reload the whole page.
- Comes with a bundled CSS file with a default style.
- The default CSS can be disabled so you can use your theme’s CSS file to style it.
- It’s a Widget, so you can move it around your sidebar as you wish.
- Uses jquery and jquery-ui for AJAX reloading and visual effects.
- Upload the plugin directory to
/wp-content/plugins/. If you’re manually copying the files, don’t forget to create a
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins > Installed menu from the dashboard.
- Add the Month Calendar widget to your sidebar through the Appearance > Widgets menu.
- After you add the widget to your sidebar you will be able to change its settings.
Contributors & Developers
“Month Calendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed: Month Calendar should play nice with cache plugins.
- Fixed: the year was not being shown correctly inside a month archive.
- First public release.