This plugin will allow you to have a sidebar widget that shows how many posts you published each month. Displayed like a calendar, you can navigate between years using “previous” and “next” buttons.
Some features include:
- Data is reloaded using AJAX. This means that changing the year will not reload the whole page.
- Comes with a bundled CSS file with a default style.
- The default CSS can be disabled so you can use your theme’s CSS file to style it.
- It’s a Widget, so you can move it around your sidebar as you wish.
- Uses jquery and jquery-ui for AJAX reloading and visual effects.
- Fixed: Month Calendar should play nice with cache plugins.
- Fixed: the year was not being shown correctly inside a month archive.
- First public release.