The Mojo Gallery is a very simple WordPress gallery plugin that aims to help people add a small simple gallery to their site/blog. It makes use of mostly built in functions and shortcodes so is fairly lightweight, with additional features as optional extras.
This is very much a DEVELOPMENT release and should only be used for testing or as a starting point for your own project.
Also I’m sorry I’m new to SVN I normally use git so excuse me if there are loads of stupid commits!
- I’ve installed everything and I see the Mojo Gallery Panel, but I don’t see anything on my site?
The backend/admin area side of this plugin works great, however front end templates have not yet been developed. As such you will either have to develop your own templates for
single-mojo_gallery_album.phpor wait for a more stable future release. Sorry.
- How do I get involved in the development?
Check out the Developer Notes section for more info.
- Minor change to sort out file and folder structure
- Added front end templates and template checks
- A number of big improvements to how front end is rendered
- Allows user custom templates and variables set from options page
- Added Readme
- Adding multi language support
- First development release