MobiSwitch was created to give users a simple way of switching between themes for users on mobile devices.
It has a simple administration area where you can select what theme you would like to use for the mobile user and whether you would like to display a link to the desktop site in the footer of the wordpress website.
mobiswitchfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress – Look for MobiSwitch and click activate.
- Go to the plugin settings page and enter your settings, then click Save Settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MobiSwitch” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested with WordPress 3.6
- Removed backwards compatibility. Required version is now 3.4.
- Fixed a bug where the checkbox state wasnt properly shown after saving.
- NOTE – Please go into your MobiSwitch settings page and save your settings again after updating.
- Initial Release.