! ! ! S T I L L B E T A ! ! !
Bypass mobile users to a leaner, customized theme. Differentiate between lot’s of different devices.
- Deactivate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Delete plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
It’s best to use the build in delete function of wordpress. That way all the stored data will be removed and no orphaned data will stay.
More translations. Does someone wants to help?
- Upload plugin to the
- Upload a mobile theme to the ‘/wp-content/themes/’ folder and customize it
- Activate the plugin
- Open the “Mobile Them Switcher” options page under the ‘Appearance’ menu in WordPress.
- Select a mobile compatible WordPress theme
- Why should I show an alternative theme to mobile users?
Check you website with mobiReady. This will give you an answer
- What mobile theme should I use?
You can start your search at wordpress.org
- How can I create my own mobile theme?
Find yourselself a good mobile theme. Use it to work on a derivated child theme (never touch the original theme!)
- How can I test my theme?
I use the Opera Mobile Emulator. Start a new emulation and type “opera:config” into URL. That way you can change the Mobile user agent string to your gusto. Or take user agent switcher plugin for Firefox
- How can I support you?
Post a comment on MTS 2 – Mobile Theme Switcher 2
- What is the plugin page?
- Do you have other plugins?
Check out my other WordPress Plugins
- Where do I post my feedback?
Post it at the plugin page: MTS 2 – Mobile Theme Switcher 2
Contributors & Developers
“MTS 2 – Mobile Theme Switcher 2” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- using Regex to detect user agents
- no with abilty to chose between different mobile agents
- release of the plugin
- added multi language asupport