The Mobile Blocks plugin makes it easy to create awesome mobile pages for WordPress using the Gutenberg Block Editor.
In May 2021 Google Search is releasing its Web Vitals update that will make having great mobile pages even more important to your website ranking.
Google Web Vitals will look at a range of factors, including the design and speed of your mobile pages.
Our plugin makes it easy to make sure your website is fully optimized for mobile and ready for the Google Web Vitals update.
- Create 100% unique page content for mobile devices
- Create awesome mobile pages for WordPress
- Create ‘mobile first’ page designs
- Improve Mobile Page Speed scores on Google
- Improve SEO ranking
- A desktop tab and a mobile tab make it easy to create content for specific devices
- Use for the whole page or for specific sections of the page
- Convert existing pages into mobile optimised pages using our ‘1 click’ import
- Duplicate desktop content to the mobile tab for quick editing
- Can be used for any WordPress content that uses the Gutenberg Block Editor
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Desktop content
- Mobile content
Automatic installation is the easiest way to install Mobile Blocks.
From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New. In the search field type
Mobile Blocks and click Search Plugins. Find Mobile Blocks plugin and install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
For manual installation…
1. Upload the plugin folder to the
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Start building mobile pages!
Contributors & Developers
“Mobile Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
* FS SDK update
* Ready for the world