The plugin helps you to connect your WooCommerce store to your Android device and track your sales wherever you are. When installing free mobile assistant module from Google Play and connecting to the store you can easily view your recent orders or customers data, available products and some other useful information from your store. Filters and widgets informs you about new orders with push notifications or shows you information for a certain period of time (the last week, day, month, etc.). Also you can see cancelled, delivered or processing order statuses to see how orders are processed.
- WordPress 3.0.1 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- WooCommerce 2.0.20 or higher
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. Visit our Documentation to find instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
If on the off-chance you do encounter issues with the shop/category pages after an update you simply need to flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting ‘save’. That should return things to normal.
- Something goes wrong, how can I contact support?
Free support is provided via e-mail – email@example.com
- Where can I find public documentation?
Online documentation can be found at
- Where can I request a feature?
You can request any feature at our Google Plus public group
Notifications and order details on your phone. Very useful.
Really happy so far with the plugin and app. Just need to add a little tiny bit more functionality and it will be brilliant. The support and feedback from the team is also incredible.
- added order search by user email
- fixed issue with order changed notification
- added order custom fields
- fixed incorrect product quantity in order
- added WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Version compatibility. Now you can generate and download PDF invoices.
- fixed issue with shipping tax
- added ukrainian language
- i18n ready
- fixed ajax methods
- fixed loading permissions
- reorganized work with ajax in plugin admin page
- added curl library check
- fixed device status saving issue
- Fixed compatibility with PHP 7
- Fixed ordered products list scrolling
- Fixed compatibility issues with “IG Page Builder” extension
- bugfix release
- Changed files structure (internal)
- Fixed compatibility issues with “WC Status Actions” extension
- Fixed issue connected to admin panel
- Code optimization and some workaround with WooCommerce deprecated function
- Fixed PHP notice
- Multiple user accounts can be created
- User permission control is possible now
- Device activity control is possible now, you can check all the devices connected to your store, activate/deactivate devices, remove devices
- Supporting additional parameters to sort by (see in Mobile Assistant app)
- List of images (see in Mobile Assistant app)
- Ability to prevent loading images for faster work with application (see in Mobile Assistant app)
- Additional data range for chart (see in Mobile Assistant app)
- Formatting of dashboard average sums (see in Mobile Assistant app)
- Grouping products by Product ID, Orderd ID (see in Mobile Assistant app)
- Code optimization
- Fixed bug with empty product attributes value
- Plugin v188.8.131.52 or higher works only with beta release of application 184.108.40.206 and higher
- Authorization has been improved and now it is more secure
- Push notification devices list was added on Mobile Connector plugin settings page
- Wrong order discount display has been fixed
- Added yesterday and last quarter period on Dashboard
- Fixed bug
- Image thumbnails now are displayed in product list
- Fixed bug with incorrect date
- Bug with incorrect date was fixed
- Fix css
- Fix Script loading
- Fix compatibility problem
- First release