This WordPress plugin simply adds a sidebar widget to showcase your mobile application. Whether an iPhone, an Android or a Windows app, this widget will display the appstore image and proper link.
In addition to the sidebar widget, the showcase badge may also be displayed on your posts or pages using a shortcode.
NOTE If you are upgrading from a previous version, you may need to go into the widget configuration, confirm settings and SAVE those settings! In some odd cases, the wrong application image is showing incorrectly.
- What does this widget do?
This WordPress plugin simply adds a sidebar widget to showcase your mobile app. It supports Apple iOS apps, Android apps and Windows apps.
- Why so simple?
Over the next versions, we fully expect to add functionality to enable you to showcase your mobile apps. Feel free to contact us with suggestions.
- How can I get my mobile app showcase badge in one of my posts?
Add this shortcode anywhere you’d like to see the badge:
- What if I have a question that’s not answered here?
Feel free contact us with questions, requests or bug report here:
- Added the Windows marketplace logo and application URL
- Fixed a bug where the plugin forced the Android ID to all lower-case. The App ID is left in its entered state (thanks David for pointing this out)
- Added the ability to change text color
- Enhanced the “Showcase Text” field input, should be easier / more visible
- Higher-res badge images now included
- Inaugural public version