Build up a nice looking quick contact form for your wordpress site in less than a minute using MN Contact Form plugin. The Contact Form plugin allows you to implement a feedback form / Enquiry form to a web-page or a post in no time. We have developed this plugin keeping in mind to protect your website from unnecessary spammy mails by integrating the Math Captcha (a human verification system). This form also has option to save the contact details into database. Style your form with different available styling options aswell. The plugin also supports French and Spanish language along with the English language.
The Plugin has the following Features:
- Admin can enable/disable Captcha in the dashboard to fight spam
- Admin can set Contact Form To Email to enable who will recieve the contact mails
- Admin can Enable / Disable the Reply mail feature
- A custom subject and custom message can be set for the reply mail.
- Save contact details to database (Have a list of contact details in form data.
- Style your form with multiple styling options.
- Can be integrated using shortcode or sidebar widget.
- Ajax based form submit without page refresh
- Admin can Sort and arrange form fields along with ebavle / disable form fields
- Can integrate responsive styling from the style options. Best for mobile browsers.
- Can enable / disable from a list of fields.
- Language support for SPANISH and FRENCH along with US English.
It is an extremely easy form, that doesn’t require any additional settings, though there are some available options. All you need is just to activate the plugin and insert the shortcode [mn_contact_free] into any wordpress post/page. We have also added the feature of placing the form using wordpress widgets. Once you activate the form, you can find the “MN Contact form” widget in the wordpress widgets section. In the wordpress dashboard, MN Contact Form section, you can see the saved form data and also set styling of your form in the form settings.There is also a premium version of the plugin with more useful features available.
The quickest method for installing this MN Contact Form plugin is:
- Visit Plugins -> Add New Plugin in the WordPress dashboard
- Search for “MN Contact Form” plugin from the wordpress plugins repository
- Click on “Install Now” link.
- Finally click “Activate Plugin”.
Once the plugin is installed and activated, start integrating the plugin in your wordpress page or wordpress sidebar.
- To integrate within wordpress page use the short code : [mn_contact_free]
- To integrate within wordpress sidebar, go to Appearance -> Widgets and select the “MN Contact form” widget and drag it to your sidebar to place it in position.
Where can I find the settings to adjust the plugin work after activation?
In the WordPress Dashboard sidebar Menu, you can find a link “MN Contact Form” to the settings page.
After the plugin installation I haven’t adjusted the settings. What is the default email address used for a contact via the form?
The address specified during WordPress installation will be used by the Contact Form plugin as the default one. Basically it is your super user email address set under Settings ->General ->General Settings
How can I add Contact Form to my website?
You should put the shortcode [mn_contact_free] into your page or post. Alternatively you can also use the wordpress widget named “MN Contact form” into any sidebar location.
How can I set a default reply mail for the user?
Once you activate the plugin, in the admin menu “MN Contact Form” -> MN Contact Form Settings, you can find an option to set the reply mail address and reply message for the emails to be sent to the user who has submitted the contact form.
Contact form 7 didn’t work on a one client server so we used this. Works fine, however the author’s website and email etc are gone so don’t expect any updates.
Could do with adding a date stamp to the submissions.
Contributors & Developers
“MN Contact Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Ability to add Contact Form into a post/widget. Ability to adjust displaying of the form via shortcode is added.
- Integrated with form styling (Style1, Style2 and Style3) to choose for frontend.
- Integrated with Saved form data with pagination and deletion option.
- Integrated with responsive form styling (Style3, Style4) to choose for frontend.
- Fixed up an ajax form submit issue.= 1.3 =
- Integrated with FRENCH (fr_FR) and SPANISH (es_ES) language support along with original ENGLISH language.
- Integrated with Multiple form field options with field settings.
- Integrated with submit button styling options.
- Integrated with custom css field option.
- Fixed up a quick issue in plugin settings.