Lightweight, flexible banner management system, with a focus on a simple process to publish banners.
- Use the built in widget or short code to display adverts
- Define unlimited advert locations (e.g. header, footer, sidebar etc)
- Configure the number of adverts to display in each location (default is 1)
- Display random adverts (when number of adverts in the location is set to 1)
- Create image or HTML adverts
- Set start and end dates for adverts
- Restrict advert to showing on specific pages, post types and tag archives
- Record impressions and clicks per advert
- No advert size restrictions
- Mask Advert URL in the browser status bar – no ugly click tracking URLs
- Google Adsense
- Why isn’t my advert displaying?
If the advert Status is “Active”, then ensure the correct location shortcode is placed in the template (see “Installation”), otherwise fix the issues listed in the Status column on the advert listing page.
- What happens if 2 active adverts are tagged to the same location, but the location is only set to display 1 advert?
A single random advert for that location will be displayed.
- Why is the clicks count listed as “N/A”?
Clicks are only counted for image type banners. For HTML type banners (e.g. Google Ads) you should use your
publishing account to view the number of clicks.
- Daily banner impressions now stored in single row
- nofollow added to image banners
- nopin attribute added to image banners
- ml-adverts-location taxonomy hidden from public view
- Widget added
- Minor fixes
- Initial version