If you’re upgrading from a version prior to <1.3, please checkout the changelog
Misamee Gravity Forms Tools adds some additional features to Gravity Forms.
Shows a sum, based on form’s entries. This sum can be based on a single field or a formula.
Shows a progress bar, based on form’s entries. Current value and max value can be calculated based on a single field or a formula.
Add the plugin from your WordPress site and activate, or…
misamee-gf-tools.zipin a directory called
- Upload the directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Misamee Gravity Forms Tools” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added some more styling to the wizard editor
- More code refactoring
- New screenshots
- Some refactoring
- Added shortcode wizard in WordPress editor (future release will also integrate a field selection helper)
- IMPORTANT Changed shortcode argument “status” to “entrystatus” to solve some DOM conflicts with the shortcode wizard and to make this argument’s name less generic
- Added the ability to filter entries by starred status and/or a free text
- Added the ability to show formatted numbers (locale aware)
- Updated the readme.txt
- Updated Author URI
- Updated readme.txt
- Added customizable colors in the progress bar
- Progress bar value is now shown (default), but can be optionally hidden
- Added the progressbar shortcode
- Added expression argument, removed old arguments, improved shortcode and argument names
- Initial release