Minutemailer is a marketing service that combines email and social media in an easy to use but powerful package. Use the Minutemailer Subscribe plugin to collect email addresses from visitors to your website.
To use the Minutemailer plugin please signup for a free Minutemailer account.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-subscribe-plugindirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to your Widgets menu.
- Add the Minutemailer widget to your Sidebar.
- Click on the Minutemailer Widget and customize the text fields as you like.
- Add the list token from the contact list on Minutemailer that you want to use. You need to do this to make the plugin work.
- Click Save and the widget should be live on your website.
- Where can I find the list token?
Go to your Minutemailer account and click on Contacts. Choose a contact list that you would like to add contacts to. Go to Add to website and there you will find the contact list token.
- Do I need to pay anything to use Minutemailer?
No, there is a fully functional free account. Just go to Minutemailer.com to signup. If you need more contacts or emails than the free account allows you need to upgrade to a paid account.
- Can I change the styling of the fields?
Yes, the styling of the text fields and button should follow your theme styling for the sidebar but you can always give them their unique design by setting the styling in your CSS file.
- Will this work with other email softwares?
No, right now this is only made for Minutemailer.
Contributors & Developers
“Minutemailer Subscribe” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release.
- Added plugin icon.