Min and Max Quantity for WooCommerce plugin allow you to setup limits for cost of products in orders and in groups and limits for quantity of products, product variations, products in orders and products in group. You can add products and product variations to group. Infinite amount of groups.
- Quantity limits for products
- Quantity limits for product variations
- Quantity limits for products in cart
- Cost limits for products in cart
Additional Features in Paid Plugin:
- Quantity limits for groups of products
- Quantity limits for products from categories
- Quantity limits for products from specific attributes
- Cost limits for groups of products
- Cost limits for products from categories
- Cost limits for products from specific attributes
- Infinite groups of products
Paid Plugin Link
How It Works:
- In the admin panel you need to select Plugins-> Add New-> In the upper left corner next to the inscription Add Plugins click Upload Plugin, and then select the downloaded beforehand Fail and click Install Now. / In the admin panel you need to select Plugins-> Add New-> via find the desired plugin and click Install Now.
- In the Admin panel, select Plugins and click on the plugin called Activate button.
To install manually:
- It should be a folder with a plug placed in the directory wp-content-> plugins.
- In the admin panel, select Plugins and click under the plugin name in the Activate button.
I needed to set min and max quantities to a subcategory AND a group and this works like a charm. Thanks
Contributors & Developers
“Min and Max Quantity for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Change styles in admin panel
- Small fixes
- Better support for PHP5.2
- First public version