Very simple plugin to hide 'non essential' wp-admin functionality.
This plugin is intended for select client projects where the client is an editor.
- Overwrites a range of default wp-admin CSS with minimal styles
- Hides the dashboard and directs admins or editors to the edit pages screen
- Hides non essential menu items & separators
- Hides the WordPress admin bar (only front end)
- Site link in the admin bar now opens in new window
- Hide Posts from the WordPress menu
- Hide screen options tab and help tab
Works well with the following plugins:
- WordPress SEO: Hides SEO columns from the edit page / edit posts screens
- Gravity Forms: Grants editor (client) access to manage Gravity Forms
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro : Minimal field group listings
- Simple Page Ordering
- Admin Collapse Sub Pages