Minecraft Validator is a simple plugin which authenticates new users against the minecraft.net valid user database. If the name is not verified, they are not permitted to register.
Right now, Minecraft Validator is very simplistic. However, I’d like to see it become much more. In fact, I’d like to see it grow into a Minecraft ‘suite’ for WordPress. The only problem is, I’m honestly not sure what all it should do. Any suggestions from my users would be wonderful.
Huge thanks to sterlo from #wordpress for all the help sorting out my jQuery issue.
- Unzip the downloaded ‘minecraft-validator.zip’ file
- Upload the ‘minecraft-validator’ folder to ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin via the WordPress Plugins page
Contributors & Developers
“Minecraft Validator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix Mojang API
- Complete codebase overhaul
- Added Multisite support
- Deprecated CURL in favor of wp_remote_get()
- Major code optimization
- Fixed login page rewrite issue
- Deprecated URL File-Access in favor of CURL
- Fixed Minecraft check bug
- Added handler for minecraft.net being down
- Started the basics for options
- Added donation link
- I can’t follow directions…
- Initial release