Mibbit is an online chat client.
Mibbit supports a variety of Platforms including the main PC browsers, the wii, Nokia N800, iPhone, and probably a lot more.
You can also use the Mibbit widget to provide real time chat on your own website.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Change the default settings via Settings -> Mibbit Webchat
- Place <!– mibbit_webchat –> in your page and/or blog
- Make me happy and make a donation (see the settings page)
- What can I do with this plugin?
You can give your users a place to chat.
Contributors & Developers
“Mibbit Webchat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fixed the “You do not have permission to access this page.” error users would see when opening the settings page
- Added support for WordPress 3
- Fixed a small bug with the default width.
- Tested up to WordPress 2.9.2
- Added options for width and height.
- Added a donate button.
- Settings can be changed via Settings -> Mibbit Webchat
- Fixed a issue with the widget being to small (a setting for this is comming soon).
- Fixed the settings page.
- The embeded widget does use SSL by default now (It does not connect by default to a SSL IRC server).
- Rewritten from scratch.
- Tested up to WordPress 2.9.1
- Added a description how you can add the widget to your page and/or post.
- Fixed the default settingsid and a typo.
- Fixed two include errors.
- Fixed the plugin URL.
- Beta release.